Will You Miss This History Making Event?

by silentlambs 42 Replies latest jw friends

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

Will you miss this history making event? As many of you may know in recent weeks WT has moved to silence victims and advocates by disfellowshipping those who have spoken out on child molestation within the organization. Spokesman for Jehovah’s Witnesses have made allegations that are untruthful, from saying that they had no idea who was appearing on Dateline, stating that it has been established policy that child molesters work only in two’s in the door to door ministry, to stating the Judicial Meetings were over other sins against God. It seems when you tell one lie many others are required to keep from admitting the wrong.

On Friday May 24th, a event will happen here in Western Kentucky. There will be a press conference at 10 a.m. on the steps of the Benton County Courthouse that will offer something new from the silentlambs organization. Later that day at 5:30 p.m. there will be a candle light vigil held at the local kingdom hall, 86 Foust-Sledd Road, Benton Ky. As many now know my Judicial Hearing begins at 7 p.m. that evening. Any that would like to speak as witnesses in my behalf are welcome to attend. After the Judicial Hearing we will have a get together locally and have a chance to visit and have some goodies. If you would like to bring a dish let me know.

Be assured there will be media coverage and a statement will be made about how Wt is trying to treat victims of abuse. I truly believe this will be a turning point for WT Policy, I believe it will be a historical event that you will not want to miss. I have checked around for motel rates, it seems the Super 8 has the best for this time of the year. I am getting a silentlambs rate on Thursday. Currently rooms run 40-60 per night. The Motel is only about two years old and very clean. The number for reservations is, 270-395-5566. I am including a poster I am distributing locally. If you can make the trip please make the effort, you will not be disappointed.

silentlambs

CANDLE LIGHT VIGIL FOR ALL silentlambs

At 5:30 p.m. on May 24, I am requesting all who would like to participate to come for a candle light vigil at the Draffenville Congregation of Jehovah’s Witnesses on 68w highway outside of Draffenville. The purpose will be to show the community and Jehovah’s Witnesses the importance we place of never letting children suffer as silent lambs. A child should never be afraid to speak due to rules that church leaders place upon them and their families.

Later that evening at 7 p.m., I have been summoned for a Judicial Hearing to be excommunicated for trying to protect children by speaking out about the problem of child molestation in the Jehovah’s Witness community. Whatever faith you may have or whatever belief system you may subscribe to we all should have one belief in common, that is, children should never be silenced by any authority if they are molested. In all States child molestation is a crime it is morally and ethically right for this to be reported in the interests of protecting children and putting child molesters in a position where they will not be able to molest again.

We will have some music, readings from the silentlambs website and a moment of silence for all the silentlambs around the world. All are invited to attend and candles will be provided on site. There will also be a press conference on the Benton County Courthouse steps at 10:00 a.m. that morning, the public is invited to attend. For further information contact William H. Bowen [email protected].

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

((((Silentlambs and Family)))))

BEFORE YOU TRY AND REMOVE THE STICK FROM MY ARSE, REMOVE THE TELEPHONE POLE FROM YOUR OWN ARSE.

• jerome
    jerome

Way to go Bill.

jerome

• TR
    TR

Wow. This could be big. This IS big. Wish I could make it. I'll stay tuned though.

More info to give to local news reporters, definitely.

TR

UADNA-WA
    Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America- Washington Division

• Simon
    Simon

Kick ass bill!

Wish we could be there in body instead of just spirit

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Wow, Bill, wish I could make it. But, I am on the other side of the country. However, I am there with you in spirit and you have my fullest support. I sincerely hope this is as monumental an event as it deserves to be.

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

All the best to you Bill. Let us all stand up in support for the rights and protection of innocent children.

Will

"I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's."
    Mark Twain

• alamb
    alamb

Thanks Bill. This pregnant body can't make it but I will be sending you a candle and pictures of victims of this policy so you have some faces with you. I will also be there in spirit. Bless your heart.

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

very impressive. It will be interesting to see how WT responds.

Likely your supporters will not be allowed on the KH property itself. This is also likely to be an emotional situation and I would encourage you to caution your supporters to keep their behavior in check (ie. no shouting/name calling at WT security, respecting private property etc.) so there is not a drop of bad publicity on your side.

best wishes.

Path

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Have you considered that they may throw a monkey wrench in your plans by re-scheduling your hearing, rather hanging?

Guest 77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit