Just Saw StarWars Episode II

by Reborn2002 41 Replies latest jw friends

• terafera
    terafera

((((MESSANGER)))

Let me tellyou.....I am sitting here in the library and your post made me scream out loud laughing!! The little boy next to me got scared and changed computers. Blah on you!

Your post was so hella funny I think I might have to print it up. God...it was so right on the money.

I thought Natalie's acting was horrible.

The script was horrible.

Everything was horrible.

And I am a Star Wars fan. I did get one good thing out of it....seeing it made me realize that I am a better writer than George Lucas and should be able to make millions, no billions, one day. I cant believe he walks around town without a paperbag over his head.

Second thought, I cant believe anyone that was in that movie can walk around town and show their face.

• teejay
    teejay
    Awesome is another word. This epoch struggle between the controllers, the controlled and the seductive powers of the Dark Side of the Force will probably remain a classic for generations to come. -- Derrick

Dude... I'm wondering.... did we see the SAME movie?

Btw D, you *do* have a way with the misplaced hyperbole. "Epoch struggle"? "Generations to come"? I mean, come on Man, give me a break! And see more movies. Please.

-----------------

Let me tell you..... your post made me scream out loud laughing!!

I cant believe he walks around town without a paperbag over his head. -- terafera

Now YOU made ME laugh out loud, girlfriend. That was funny. AND completely true.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit