Anyone going to see the Noah flick?

by ctrwtf 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Spectre
    Spectre

Didn't know it was by Aronofsky. Hmmmm.... at least that makes it a little more intriguing.

I saw that Aronofsky is going to be The Colbert Report tonight if anyone watchs to catch that.

• Shador
    Shador

eh. doubt I'll blow money on it. I may hunt it up on .... places a few days after it comes out on DVD or whatnot, just to see what the fuss is.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I want to see it, largely b/c of Russell Crowe. If it reminds me too much of the Witnesses, I willl get up and leave. Hope I am not disappointed.

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

LOL, it looks really corny. I don't think I would watch it even if it was on TV. Rusty must be getting old if he can play Noah...

• jonahstourguide
    jonahstourguide

Ha ha, well I did it and it only cost $11.

The only resemblance it had to the bible version was that a bloke called noah with a wife and three sons was in it,

an ark was in it and there was a fair bit of water in it. Honestly, putting aside any pre-concieved notions

of what it should or could have been, it was a disappointment. Crowe performs well below his best.

I love science fiction and special effects, the movie lacked any excitement in the effects dept.

In my view, the movie might be a good tele-movie for the bored. Tell you what, the old Ten Commandments

with Chucky Heston runs rings around this movie with it's old time corny effects and all. In fact if I may suggest,

get a copy of it and watch it instead.

I wasn't robbed, I wasn't cheated. I did what I wanted to do and I enjoyed doing it. You don't have to enjoy the

movie to experience the joy of freedom............ Does that make sense?

jtg

I got this mental picture of jw's sneaking in wearing overcoats and dark sunnies,,, then thinking they should be leaving,,,

Yes it might well be confronting for the die hard jw, confronting concepts of a murderous creator.

Ha ha my twenty cents worth.

• watson
    watson

Horrible movie. Do NOT waste your time. I'm not kidding, it was the worst movie I've seen in I don't know how long. I understand and expected liberites to be taken, but this twisted what could have been a decent epic into I don't know what. CGI?? LOL.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit