Anyone going to see the Noah flick?

by ctrwtf 25 Replies latest jw friends

• watson
    watson

I'll be there with my $12 bucket of popcorn, and $6 soda!

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

I won't be seeing it.My son likes the movies but the films have to have shooting in!!!!

I'm not keen on religous films either.

Russell Crowe, nah, not my type.

• Heaven
    Heaven

No I won't be going. Religious stuff makes me gag.

Edited to add: If this was a comedy poking fun at the ridiculousness of the whole global flood story, I'd re-consider.

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

I'm going to see it. They have already done most of the greek myths like Hercules so a change is nice.

• scarredforlife
    scarredforlife

I plan to see it. It looks good to me with a great cast. If nothing else, the story is a great classic from the Bible, a great literary work. I have been out of the JWs so long that I'm not freaked out by Bible stories anymore.

• Pyramid God
    Pyramid God

I will be for sure. I'm a big Aronofsky fan and I love going to the cinema. And the flood story is on par with Greek myth for me, but I love mythology!

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

Sure, i'll watch it. It doesn't matter if it's real or not. A story is a story.

A few days ago, Russell Crowe was in an interview and he was talking about Noah and the flood as if it really happened. Just goes to show you that fame and success don't necessarily make you brighter!

• DeWandelaar
    DeWandelaar

I will check it out!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

ctrwtf - "Wifey says she wants to go to see the special effects. I suspect she wants to go to see Russell Crowe."

Damn, I though Russel Crowe was a special effect.

• ctrwtf
    ctrwtf

@Vidiot Nice!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit