Sunday 23rd watchtower

by FL_Panthers 20 Replies latest jw friends

• burnedout
    burnedout

Is Panthers for real???

• JustVisting
    JustVisting

oops, pardon me it's my first new topic attempt!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Folks this member ( FL_Panthers) is obviously a trolling JWS, he or she is not interested in a discussion of any sorts.

He or she starts a thread topic then leaves.

Do not bother with this brainwashed imbecile.

.......and yes I can tell when people are trolling

• wasblind
    wasblind

What a bright future there is for the youth as a JW

They can grow up to be a DO

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

Stereotyping... moronic and disgusting

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Personally, I feel it is happifying.

Rub a Dub

• FL_Panthers
    FL_Panthers

I am interested in joining this discussion. Do you guys still look at the watchtower and awake?

• KateWild
    KateWild

Do you guys still look at the watchtower and awake?-FL_Panthers

Yes posters have started threads about certain WT, you can look them up in the right section, but mainly on this site the WT articles are criticised.

I started this topic http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/bible/276028/1/Are-You-Moving-Ahead-With-Jehovahe28099s-Organization-Study-WT-May-2014#.UzFHVfl_u8A

Forgive me but you don't seem to want to engage with the posters on the forum and you are disobeying the WT by posting on this site.

Most posters think you are trolling and you are not interested in any discussion, I would agree. Am I right?

Kate xx

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Hello Brother FL_Panthers, it's so good to know that I have a fellow Witness on board, and willing to make a defence of our faith. (1 Peter 3:15)

I would sincerely love to hear your viewpoint on this question of our Faithful & Discreet Slave's teaching of Romans 6:7: Do you agree that our own blood/death wipes out our sins?

It's a bit of a conundrum, isn't it? If the teaching is true, then John the Baptist wasted his breath by calling Jesus Christ "the Lamb of God that takes away the sin of the world", because we manage it all by ourselves - simply by "pushing up the daisies".

It also means Jesus suffered for absolutely nothing!! (Hebrews 12:2)

I'll be very interested to hear your personal reasoning on such a fundamental Bible teaching.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I wonder how many "youths who have put Jehovah first" and are in mag and yearbook experiences over the years regret their decisions and are no longer "in the truth" now!?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit