Sunday 23rd watchtower

by FL_Panthers 20 Replies latest jw friends

• FL_Panthers
    FL_Panthers

This watchtower study article yesterday was so encouraging. Youths should use their energy to serve jehovah.

so encouraging.

:-)

• snowbird
    snowbird

Hey, Miz, why don't you just go on to the house and have a nice nap?

Sylvia

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

given that I have no idea what the watchtower was really like I have no comment, but why pick on young people?

• snowbird
    snowbird

There is a book entitled Jehovah Lives In Brooklyn.

Such a nice read ...

Really nice.

Sylvia

• Londo111
    Londo111

FL_Panthers: truly you are punking us!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

This watchtower study article yesterday was so encouraging. Youths should use their energy to serve jehovah....So encouraging...:-).............FL_Panthers

......JW Children FORCED to Provide FREE LABOUR for the WBT$..

http://orthocath.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/jehovahs-witness-youths-with-magazines1.jpg

.............................................................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• L3G
    L3G

Really in fantasy land: "so encouraging...so encouraging." Do you think or just speak mantras?

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

That's fine Panther..you cannot stay away from this board......it's understandable.

But, most of us has experienced a lot.....you don't have to use those mantras here. Almost everyone will look through you if you do. I hope you know that you can post your real thoughts and questions here. And I know that you'll get honest replies.

But, I understand...cognitive dissonance can be hard...

• Watchtower-Free
  • JustVisting
    JustVisting

Top 10 WT changes if a Mexican-American brother is appointed to the GB:

10. Zoot suits are now acceptable for talks.

9. "illegal alien" status no longer holds brothers from appointments.

8. Hot sauce required at all Bethel dining halls.

7. WT and Awake mags. start to be published in "Spanglish" creating huge increases in Hispanic studies.

6. COBE title changed to "El Jefe".

5. New Kingdom song added in the style of "La Bamba".

4. "Quincianeras" (sweet 15 celebrations) now considered a conscience matter.

3. Legal Department OKs Mexican beer banner ads on JWorg-increasing Bethel revenue $$.

2. Memorial date changed to Cinco de Mayo.

1. Food-stamp EBT cards now accepted at Assembly donation stations.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit