Ex-Jehovah's Witnesses Wisconsin and Midwest

by Watchtower-Free 36 Replies latest jw experiences

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

So who's from Wisconsin and the Midwest USA

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Born, raised and still living in Wisconsin. I've lived in the Madison ares for the last 8 years. The congregation I attended is about 50 miles north of here.

• humbled
    humbled

For 5 years from 1989-1994, just after I was baptised we lived in Jewell, Iowa between Ames and Webster City. Kingdom Hall in a cornfield. I was the only of the family a JW. Husband and 6 children. and another child 2 years later.(Ex-catholic too)

Scott (and Sarah) Schofner was the CO mostly. I liked them.

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Anymore?

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Northern Illinois on the border of Iowa . Went to Janesville for circuit assemblies until 1978 ,then attended Romeoville,Il. assembly hall up until we left in 2006.

• man oh man
    man oh man

iowa

• integ
    integ

Northern Illinois. Went to Janesville assembly hall as well. I know many people from Wisconsin.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

There used to be a whole BUNCH of JWNers from the Wisconsin area. One by one they seem to have drifted off. I hope they drifted into real life.

Those from Wisconsin also used to have some pretty regular Apostafests, it seemed.

-Aude. (From SoCal, not Wisconsin)

• carla
    carla

count me in the midwesterners, they used to have some camp outs in WI and I think a Summerfest meet up one year. I missed it

• finally awake
    finally awake

Southern Illinois down by Evansville Indiana

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit