Ex-Jehovah's Witnesses Wisconsin and Midwest

by Watchtower-Free 36 Replies latest jw experiences

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Land of the Vikings here

• NoRegrets
    NoRegrets

Minneapolis suburbs now. Grew up in rural northern MN. DC's in Rochester MN for us, too. We had a family from Sheyboagan move to our northern MN. PM me for anymore names, towns, or memories!

• Watchtower-Free
  • Mandette
    Mandette

SW Michigan. Went to circuit assemblies in Holt. I do NOT miss those days. I've been "gone" for almost 20 yrs.

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

Missouri here!

If you plan a Mid-West meet up, I will come to Wisconsin dressed up in a costume to respresent my state. You all can give me homemade crap with JWN on them as gifts!

• LuckyNun
    LuckyNun

Born and raised in the Belvidere/Rockford area. Went to Janesville and Chicago for assemblies.

As an aside...I haven't been on here in a while, I went back to school in 2010 and knocked out that college degree this past December, finally! To celebrate, I took my husband to Chicago for a long weekend (we currently live near Kansas City...in a "dark spiritual area" according to Our Fair Governor Brownback). On the way home, we took the back roads and drove through Dekalb early in the morning. I saw the signs for the convention that weekend and was laughing to Nick about how my parents were probably speeding to get good seats and then I looked back at the road AS MY PARENTS DROVE BY IN THEIR GREEN MINIVAN!! I sincerely hope they did a double-take in the rearview mirror and saw the rainbow bumper sticker that supports THE GAYS.

Anyway, I'm super jazzed to be back, and hope some of you recognize me from way back when...so much has happened since then.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    I was born and raised in Indiana.  Went to a kingdom hall in Richmond for the first 20 years of my life. Many years ago. 

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit