Guy Hollis Pierce. 1st marriage at age 21 to a Divorcee with children.

by LoisLane looking for Superman 19 Replies latest jw friends

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

GB member married at age 21 on March 28, 1956 in Solano, California to Eva Daisylou Mitchell from Mendicino, California. (1933 - 1990).

Eva was divorced with children from Winston Wade Phillips (1928 - 1999).

Guy Pierce and Eva Mitchell Phillips Pierce divorced March 1976 at Lake, California.

One year later, Guy Pierce married Penelope "Penny" Wong, who's married last name was Souang. She was divorced with children.

Through 2 marriages, Guy Hollis Pierce was step-father to 6 children who themselves had numerous children and grandchildren.

His mother's father, Grundvig, was born in Denmark but other than that, Guy Pierce has a Mormon religious background with many relatives born in Utah.

LoisLane

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

Met one of his step kids. He was a dick

• mauiboy
    mauiboy

yes, so I hear Guy passed away. I knew him when he lived on Oahu for quite a few years back in the late '60s early '70s. Not a whole lot to say about him. He was a carpenter when I knew him. Was married to a caucasion woman if I remember correctly, probably the Eva Mitchell mentioned above. He gave a Memorial talk on Maui a couple of years ago....I did not hear it but reports I got were that it was a very poor presentation. Why don't these guys know when to call it quits? Makes me wonder if he died knowing all the facts about what the truth really is about 'the truth'.....no matter now. Sympathies and condolences to his family.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Very interesting info, Lois

• hoser
    hoser

Yes very interesting

• jgnat
    jgnat

No wonder he aspired to be one of the annointed. He'd have to achieve heaven to escape all those family entanglements.

• cult classic
    cult classic

LOL jgnat

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Hi LouisLane, interesting info. Do you have the sources for this? Can you share them here or via inbox?

Thanks!!

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Seems Pierce has a lot in common with Rutherfraud.

It's great how these GB idiots have such stringent rules regarding marriage and divorce for the rank-and-file, but the Big Wigs are the biggest screwups of all.

• BluesBrother

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit