Photography and HDR

by ILoveTTATT 37 Replies latest social entertainment

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Here's another example:

I was hiking in the mountains one day and I saw the rays of the sun shining through the clouds and shining on the valley. Wanted to take a picture of it... but one picture just didn't cut it... HDR again!

• mynameislame
    mynameislame

another desktop backround for me!

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Hehehe I should start selling these!! =P

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

This reminds me of Ansel Adam's photographs of the national parks. I dated someone replicating the method. Was it called gray scale? I still have my Ansel Adams photography. I purchased it from the Witkin Gallery or MoMA.

I miss my 35mm camera with the f stops. You have more control over the photograph. My digital is not as good. It is much lighter, though.

Don't you need a large format camera for some work?

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I could never replicate those shots. Now I'm seeing photography ads all over the place.

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Hi BOTR,

Digital nowadays is amazing!! (Of course, depending on how much $$$ you want to shell out for a camera).

Movies nowadays are being shot using DSLR's... They're THAT good...

With an SLR you can have full control over the F-stops, the aperture, the ISO, etc... everything!

You can avoid the HDR imaging just by using a filter, but it's another technique I have to learn...

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Three more HDR's (One of them has ghosting, that's the problem when people move):

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

What do you think of the last ones??

ILTTATT

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Has anyone tried or is willing to try taking an HDR picture and posting it here?

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Has anyone tried or is willing to try taking an HDR picture and posting it here?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit