Beware of Mediums

by Splash 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Rutherford was quite a salesman back 1920 wasn't he ?

Proclaiming that god had chosen him and the publishing house (WTS) he pretty much stole away

from IBSA was a great marketing strategy toward heightening interest toward his publications.

Good Bullshit for self serving adulation and commercialization..

• Imminent1975
    Imminent1975

I enjoy my steak medium. I always thought you had to beware of eating steak really rare.

• wasblind
    wasblind

" Beware of Mediums "

I would pay Whoopi Goldberg a dime ( Ghost )

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

I am going to read the book to see if Mr.Psychic points are better than Mr.Lightbearer and Newday!

Frankelstein your right! It seems Rutherford wrote an intetesting debate. In 1920s, can you imagine how interesting a written debate would be for someone who could not go to one!

They probably thought it was real but changed the names!

Hmm, I do not think Rutherford could come up with this kind of writing style! It is unique and unlike his other books!

I wonder what the people in 1920s would think of our fiction movies about dead people!

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

What your favorite rap! Yes, away to comunicate with the dead! If it gets crude, no big deal it is signify an answer to a question!

See the book explained something!

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

This is really good! Chapter 2, Mr. Psychic evidence is from New Revelation, by Arthur Conan Doyle! It is way better to read!

I am just laughing how the book is online! Too cool! March 1918.

So fun!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Why the f8ck did I spend so long following such an absurd religion?????????????

• jgnat
    jgnat

The New Revelation by Arthur Conan Doyle

• Phaedra
    Phaedra

Beware of Mediums

...yeah, the sizing from different clothing manufacturers doesn't always equal the labeled size you think you're getting on that new t-shirt Mediums can go either way...

Phlae

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

LOL!! So true! I am a "smedium." A large looks like a sack draped over me, and a small is too tight.

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit