LOL

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

"Beware of Mediums"

Absolutely.

Small or Large only.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Well, obviously, the WT had foretold the coming of the Octopope!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

WOW, it's true!!

DD

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Is this an actual WT publication?

I had the same thought. The complete book is in the link. Take a look at the cover and first few pages. This directly from heaven to use via his faithful slave, aka "the judge."

• Island Man
    Island Man

Clueless JW: "Wow! The information they give is so detailed! See how they're so knowledgeable about the deep things of satan? That's proof right there that they're . . . the faithful and discreet slave! Think about it: No other religious organization gives its members such deep insights into the machinations of the demonic realm. So they must be the faithful slave"

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Do Demons really control you by seizing your brain? I don't think so. Demons can reveal things that we humans don't know because such has been suppressed by centuries of Christi-SCAM-ity. However, if any beings do seize your brain or part therein, it would be joke-hova and its angels.

• Island Man
    Island Man

And here's a funny contradiction: JWs teach that Satan and the demons can't read people's minds, but yet they can possess a person's brain and plant thoughts and voices in their mind? How exactly are they able to highjack a person's thoughts if they can't even read a person's mind?

Additionally, today's scientists are able to read basic emotions and thought patterns by analyzing brain wave activity and there is now technology that work based on mind control by reading brain waves for specific thoughts. If humans are already using technology to read basic thought patterns, do you think it's reasonable to believe that superior spirit creatures who in all likelihood have a far more advanced understanding of the workings of the human brain and have had thousands of years to study humans, would be unable to read human thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3vB_ZJbCWA

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

I like mine medium-rare.

• jam
    jam

I disagree with all of you here. That was the Holy Spirit

speaking. If you take a guy on drugs and open the Bible

to Revelation, he can explain to you every verse and what

it means to us today. They were able to write it down, whereas

a person on drugs can not remember when they were under the

influence. God bless his earthly organization.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit