Gods has a body ???WT says so

by mouthy 29 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

May 15th Watchtower 2002-I see where they say God has a BODY!!!! as well as a spirit-Didnt I learn as a JW he was only spirit no body-
    I guess the "Body Snatchers" must have returned the body--or do we have new light here???

• BATHORY
    BATHORY

G'Day ralph mouth.

Mate have you looked at that book that is representing you in simons new ads below, bloody going cheap or what. Must be a crappy read.

Anyhum regarding your meaningless post, uummmm

• Will Power
    Will Power

He must have a body - man was made in his image and man does not have a spirit/soul other than being a soul so god must have a body.

Please scan that part of article or quote it someone. This would be great to see in black & white. Yep, no grey area here!!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Sorry Bathroy-that you dont understand my post. I have read the book you suggest- yes it is cheap. but Good. read it.
    You must be a JW right? Arent you happy to see me post new light of the WT?I was with them for 25 yrs- Always told me NO BODY!!!!only Spirit- His body was done away with........Only the wrappings were left ....

• Fire Dragon
    Fire Dragon

Mouthy,
    Please quote the part of the mag you are talking about. Inquiring minds want to know.

"...if there is a hell, I'll see you there." (NIN - Downward Spiral)
    I'll be the one providing the fire.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Could someone post the text of the article?

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126
    Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I've heard that the boys in Chelsea say that Jehovah has the body of a greek god.

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

or a Swede---and man was created in Gods image...ooogah

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well it is on page 4 In the article "Who Is God"( it has a branch with white lilies or something on it. )Some one called me about it-I dont have the article with me. Sorry- It is asking the question Impersonal or personal. It sorts of contradicts itself- It says Yes he does have a body- but he is only spirit- This is what the person who called me says.
    I was hoping some one could help me understand it>>> dah!!!!

• Will Power
    Will Power

Must be a spirit "body", like the one Jesus ended up with.
    only no angel wings.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit