Thank God for Friends

by kheli 15 Replies latest jw friends

• MoeJoJoJo
    MoeJoJoJo

We got the same line when we were exiting the borg (and still hear it quite often) : "Well, if you don't do it for yourselves then at least do it for your children." [8>]

(((((kheli & baby)))))

• Scully
    Scully

Just had another thought....

Maybe just write a quick note saying something to the effect of... "Well, I see that JWs continue to just LOVE their gossip. Thank goodness I never have to expose myself to THAT again!"

Love, Scully

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

{raspberries to your friend}

what a loser. let her have her guilt trip, and respond with something insane so she'll never write you again....ugh, what a mess that lady is...

ashi

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

kheli,

agreeing with ashi here, what a loser! i feel sorry for her that her worldview is so damn small. pathetic. whatever you do with her, realize she is not worth your time. there are way better people around then judgemental (even if brainwashed) bitches like her. if you feel the need to reply, i like kismet's idea about 1st cor. haha kill her with kindness and then forget about her.

good luck :)

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Since the question is so stupid I would answer it in the same way.

Since the child is Satan's Spawn, my lawyer has advised me that in my state father's have rights. I really do not want an ugly custody battle, and he simply refuses to leave my house.
    Leslie

• Nikita
    Nikita

((((kheli))))

Some "friend"?! The sad part is that I can remember when I made judgemental statements like your friend! One friend who I grew up with used Kismets response about love and judging and you know what? To this day I still feel guilty about my words and actions!

I would advise the high road as well.

I wish the best to you and your little one!
    Nikita

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit