I want a Palm Pilot.

by Princess 21 Replies latest jw friends

• SEAKEN2001
    SEAKEN2001

Rachel, I have the Handspring Visor Deluxe. As long as you're not doing pictures the 8 megs and 4-bit grayscale is fine. But the new Neo has 16-bit grayscale which will be good for pictures. If all you want is scheduling, addresses/phone numbers and some note-taking, any of the lower end units will be fine. You should be able to get a Neo, or similar, for around $150. Check Best Buy for open or clearance items.

Sean

• Princess
    Princess

Thanks for all your advice. I was just at Best Buy this afternoon Sean. The guy was really helpful and I have it narrowed down to a Palm (can't remember the model M125-130?) one of the handspring visors and the Sony something-or-other. I am leaning toward the Sony, it has the 16mb and the others had 8. I'm sure 8 is fine but who knows? I can always give it to Steve and upgrade.

I want one with the rechargable batteries. I think constantly replacing three triple A's will be annoying. I'm going to check out what Costco has and then buy one this week. You all have been very helpful. Thanks very much.

Rachel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit