Hello

by GoUnion 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

Welcome, keep reading, questioning and learning. Hope your wife is open to thinking, too.

Carpe Diem!

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Welcome, very well done. Intellectual honesty is very important, once you understand that you cannot believe something just because others do, then you are on the right path. It's a hard lesson, congratulations on learning it so young.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Welcome GoUnion, you think logically which set you free. Hope life is going well for you now.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Welcome GU

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Welcome !

Being able to think and reason for yourself is a wonderful discovery . When I first left I was very confused on what I truly believed . Everything ,my whole life, had been spelled out to me by JW beliefs and teachings . It was scary at first ,but then exciting to research ,read ,and think for myself .

It is okay to not have all the answers the best part of learning is asking the questions freely ! Don't be surprised that your thoughts and beliefs will grow and change it is part of the journey .ENJOY !

• Open mind
    Open mind

Welcome GU!

What a carefully crafted first post. Designed to lure unsuspecting sheep away from God's True Organization (tm).

Just teasing. Your story has the refreshing aroma of honesty and truthfulness.

Take your time. Go VERY easy on your wife if she's not ahead of you in reevaluating the JWs.

I'm sending you a PM.

Best regards,

om and wife

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Welcome to the forum GoUnion

You said ... This interpretation has no backing in scriptures.

Correct and once you deeply investigate this religious organization from its roots, you'll understand

that much of the contrived doctrines were created purposely and intently to proliferate literature

as well to self empower deviously corrupt maligning men who were using this religious

publishing house to do just that.

Go slow take your time and rationalize information with a balance sense of intellectual honesty and you'll realize what

is really the Truth about " The Truth "

• Quandry
    Quandry

Welcome to the forum. So glad you are reasoning and asking yourself important questions.

"In" over thirty years. Out now about seven. Wish I'd gotten out much sooner.

• SecretHeart11
    SecretHeart11

Welcome GoUnion! What does your wife feel?

• SAHS
    SAHS

Glad to see you here, “GoUnion”! You’re one of many, many people, growing every day, who are learning the real truth about the Watchtower religion.

Our biggest and most effective tools are facts and logic. These to the Watchtower Corporation are like daylight and holy water to a vampire. They cause both of them to crawl back into the dank corner they came from. Use them well, my friend.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit