Right! So the meeting last night, a few interesting things

by Jon Preston 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• Jon Preston
    Jon Preston

Heavensgate...let me just say this. Since youre a loyal-ish JW. Why dont you heed the counsel received at last nights meeting and show respect for ALL people..whats the saying "do unto others as you would have them do unto you"? Just sayin mate. Chill.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

At our Special Needs talk, they just told us to shake John Preston's hand.

• Jon Preston
    Jon Preston

Lol Quarterback. Yea weird. Dont forget man-hugs

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

The reality is that Jesus will bring everyone back from the dead and also thier goldfish from the previous life. The fish will be given the ability to speak. If they say you were good with the food you get to live in paradise with your panda friends, but if you didn't take care of your fish you are going to suffer eternal torrent! Thats right, you will be flushed over and over again in the toilet of dispair just like Petey your goldfish you sinner. And that my friends is about as reliable as what has been said here.

• Jon Preston
    Jon Preston

Unless you are petey from dumb and dumber in which your headnwill be seperated from your body....hist saying

• Scott77
    Scott77
    "load of crap"
    quellycatface

Right on that point.

Scott77

• Jon Preston
    Jon Preston

Hope u caught on scott

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

Hello Heavensgate,did you post your story? What is going on in your life with the JW?

Good to see you here.

Jon does your wife ever go to meetings without you? If she is not in the habit of going she will just find reason to not go.You have nothing to worry about.

Not too sure of your age but maybe she would like to try other churches? It is easier to go to another church when your young so you can have some good friends.

• skin
    skin

When I heard talk 3 this week I also couldnt believe the contradiction . The title of this talk was: "Why Resurrected Ones Will Not Be Condemned for Their Past Deeds (rs p.338 ¶ 1)". The sister giving the talk here made it clear that once you die your sin has been forgiven. Romans 6:7: “He who has died has been acquitted from his sin.” Thus those who formerly practiced bad things will not be “judged individually according to their deeds in their past life.” The very next verse she read out was: Rev. 20:12, 13: “I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and scrolls were opened. But another scroll was opened; it is the scroll of life. And the dead were judged out of those things written in the scrolls according to their deeds. . . . They were judged individually according to their deeds.” Shouldnt we believe what the Bible says on this subject over what the WT what us to believe. I honestly think that this glearing contradiction went straight over the top of all those in the hall listening to this talk.

• Faithful Witness
    Faithful Witness

Excuse my ignorance, but do all the KH's have the same "talks" at their ministry school each week?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit