hello

by fakefading 66 Replies latest jw experiences

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Welcome ! FakeFading.

My wife is still in too...very committed, but we have reached a point where we hardly discuss or argue any more . All the best in your fade.

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

Welcome! I wish you success on coming off the pioneer list soon and using your time in more fulfilling ways :)

• cantleave
    cantleave

Hi.

• fakefading
    fakefading

BluesBrother - I hope to get to that point soon.

Gypsy Sam - Well i haven't hit the 70 mark in a few months so I'm good :-) More like 7 hours :-D

cantleave - Hi can't leave, I can't leave either :-p

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

All the best on your journey - you're not alone!

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

Welcome and may I suggest that your words,

I'm still in the borg but mentally out. Will probably remain like this for a long time! But i'll have fun with it :-P

are the right way to go.

'Faith' may trap you in any religion. (Think of a Catholic priest). But disbelief is not a religion. Once you possess disbelief (unbelief) you are free.

So go ahead, have fun while you continue in the spiritual paradise! God knows, your loving brothers and sisters need some humour in their lives.

• fakefading
    fakefading

The Searcher - Thanks searcher, you're right WE are not alone :-)

fulltimestudent - thank you, I only believe what the Bible teaches not what men want me to believe. My mind is free and not bound by the teachings of men. I actually smoke a cigarrete every so often. It's kind of my way of giving them the finger and putting my mental freedom into something tangible.
    I may actually be the only current MS that gives talks that smokes a few hours before going up in the platform and giving a "talk".

• Londo111
    Londo111

Welcome, fakefading! It's great to see somebody can be that deep in (pioneering and a servant) and still wake up. It gives me hope for others.

It's not too late to quit...you could give up cigarretes and pioneering cold turkey!

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Welcome to this wonderful forum.

• Mum
    Mum

Welcome to the forum! You're doing great so far - baby steps.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit