What's The Most Important Thing In A Relationship To You?

by minimus 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Honesty, trust, friendship and compassion. Love and support ... it's many things!

• Separation of Powers
    Separation of Powers

#1- Trust- If you have trust, then you can talk about what needs to be talked about. The physical aspects of the relationship are good, even if the working parts don't work like they once did.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

Someone i can have a glass of wine with and chat and a laugh.

• baltar447
    baltar447

Communication

Affection

Laughter

Sex

Getting along

Not sweating the little things.

• Faithful Witness
    Faithful Witness

Trust above all else.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I want and have a woman that can get me and keep me aroused; A woman that I consider my equal and partner; A woman that can manage money and understands how to create wealth. She is someone that can put up with me. The fact that I found what I was looking for makes me happy.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Trust, communication, respect, friendship and sex.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

As others have said, honesty,repsect, trust, compassion, thoughtfulness, generosity, attraction, love that transcends moods.

Plus a very important abilitly to challange each other to be the very best person you can be.

• tim hooper
    tim hooper

I think it's when your parner's happiness becomes just as important to you as your own does.

• minimus
    minimus

NY talked about being "aroused". I know of some people who are "aroused" by most anyone and then I know some who get that special electricity with one or two people in their lives!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit