UN NGO Association Document

by pronomono 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

marked

• smiddy
    smiddy

Leave the UN alone and write Bethel instead.

I`m sorry jgnat , but would you trust what Bethel said about this document? they will put their own spin on this, downplaying their role in their involvement with the UN .

Use the search button their is heaps of information regarding this subject.

smiddy

• RottenRiley
    RottenRiley

Smiddy, your right, any letter you send to Bethel is sent back to your Congregation and Circuit Overseer, so which of the two entities is going to have a copy? They are not going to give you a straight answer on the UN NGO Scandal, not going to happen!

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

If you really want to open the eyes of a JW on this matter, included as a document for them to peruse should be the Letter from WT H.Q to all B.O.E's which tells Elders how to LIE about the scandal.

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

included as a document for them to peruse should be the Letter from WT H.Q to all B.O.E's which tells Elders how to LIE about the scandal.

I must have missed this letter to the elders. Does anyone know any threads about it that posts the letter? I'll do a search to see if I can find it.

• pronomono
    pronomono

It's all here http://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/united-nations-association.php under "Dubious Justification". I had forgotten about this letter. The whole article is a fun read.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I'm not saying it's not, I believe it is, but am thinking what a jw apologist would argue. Better to be prepared than surprised.

Suggest they take it to their Elders or to the CO and ask about it.

If they would dare say that they think it is fake, then have them send it to the WTS and ask them about it.

OR, are they AFRAID to ask questions?

Doc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit