What did you lose your virginity to JWN? Before or after leaving the JWs?

by usualusername 25 Replies latest jw friends

• RottenRiley
    RottenRiley

JWFacts, what was the doctrine that pushed you over the edge? Your website is Public Enemey 1 with the Tower, they are terrified you are using their own words to demonstrate the Watchtower has no spiritual power, it's only a "Form of godly devotion proving false to God".

Blondie, did you ever say what pushed a highly educated woman like you and your educated husband out of the Organization. Was it the Generation, some doctrine you and your husband could not reconcile to the Bible? Did you know all along about the teaching "Jesus was not your Mediator" did that ever bother you as a Witness or only once you left? It's intriguing to wonder what makes a ultra-strong JW couple whom knows the Watchtower Message better than the Governing Body do, you were in the battlefield trenches while the GB did not go in Field Service, they got their time (Minus a one or two GBs guys standing out in front of HQ with Mags).

• Dismissing servant
  • Honesty
    Honesty

During.

I was disturbed by a lot of WT doctrines that went back and forth and also about 1914.

Did a GOOGLE search for 1914 and found this place.

It was all downhill for the Jehovah's Witness cult after that.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

as soon as I started questioning

• rebel8
    rebel8

I came here a few weeks after starting to heal, which was years after leaving the borg.

Those of you who left while there was such a thing as jwn are lucky.

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

Once I knew it wasn't "the truth".

Carpe Diem!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit