What did you lose your virginity to JWN? Before or after leaving the JWs?

by usualusername 25 Replies latest jw friends

• usualusername
    usualusername

I visited this site about 2 years after leaving?

What about you?

When did you first visit JWN?

Paul

• whathappened
    whathappened

I visited just after I decided to leave. My sister introduced me to this site, she left also, both of us in our late 50's after having been raised "in."

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

Before.I joined the same time I logged in (no half measures for me). I da'd a few days later.Best thing ever.

• wizzstick
    wizzstick

I joined over 7 years before I could make a post.

I just wanted it so badly to be The Truth.

• pixel
    pixel

I'm still in, and I see you only have before or after, so I'm still in the act of fornication I guess? Lol.

• blondie
    blondie

While we were yet jws and my husband an elder.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I was reading on this site, and others for about 5 or 6 months before I posted here.

I walked out of the Kingdom Hall a month after first posting. Never to return.

The reading on here had done the trick. I had made the decision in my heart that I simply had to leave the Tower of Lies.

After a couple of weeks of leaving I obtained C.O.C by Ray Franz and the scales really fell from my eyes.

But, I was on this EEEEVIL Apostate site before I actually walked.

What was really nice to do after that was to 'phone an old childhood friend. He had left the JW's years ago, and over those years had fed me little things to try to wake me up. He was so pleased and surprised, he said "Phizzy, I never thought I was ever going to get a call like this !".

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

I joined after learning TTATT, but before leaving the Witnesses (still in).

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I had already left for good right before I discovered this site. I left mentally a few years before that. Coming here simply confirmed what I already knew.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Nice though wasn't it Keys, to find that you were not alone in your conclusions, many had come to the same realisation, that the WT/JW thing was a great big steaming pile of POO !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit