Possible Dub pickup line

by soutx 80 Replies latest social humour

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

You can play the bad cop that frisk the sister on her way home from a bible study

I'm not an elder. Am I still allowed to do that and not get in trouble for it?

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

How does this work?

I want to follow the guidelines outlined by our beloved governing body and express myself within you body - but only after we have an appropriate wedding guided by the constraints as defined by Cesar and a reception with no clinking of glasses. We cannot have clinking of glasses. Clinking of glasses might actually prevent me from expressing myself within your body.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

" Hi, I'm a Circuit Overseer. Do you have any "local" needs?"

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

ADCMS, you are clearly spending too much time on this thread. Is there anything you would like to discuss?

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Such as....?

"clearly": that's funny. Not "evidently"?

define "too much time". That's very subjective. "Too much" to one person may be not enough to another...

"like": "I like you NY44M, LIKE, you". I'm a loner, a rebel. There's a lot of things about me you don't know, things you don't wanna know...things you shouldn't know:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eX7Ww0JpGY&feature=player_embedded

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

ADCMS, when I read your posts it is like I am looking in to a mirror. We are two grumpy old men with nothing better do do than post how to pick up the unsuspecting. Like as if we know...

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

"Grumpy old men"? Speak for yourself !!! Do not allow the profound levels of intellect, irrefutable logic and obvious wisdom in my posts fool you into thinking I am old. LOL.

and...I only pick up on the suspecting...there's no challenge if they don't see me coming.

• outforever
    outforever

only clicked on now - really good lol a lot!!

milk v meat

hey I am tied of the milk give me meat anyday

• dozy
    dozy

You'll be my "Venus" , I'll be your "Prince" - we can dance like it's 1899 - sorry 1914 - sorry , 1918 , 1919 , 1925 , er 1975 , this last generation , end of the century , oh forget it , just dance.... !

• HBH
    HBH

Lot's of very clever ones!

How bout' "Can I put my grand climax in your service bag?"

HBH

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit