Possible Dub pickup line

by soutx 80 Replies latest social humour

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

"I'm overweight, prematurely balding, and still live with my parents. But if you want to marry in the truth, I'm your last chance, as you're already in your early 20's, and I'm the only available JW male in the circuit."

You had me at hello....

• Fernando
    Fernando

If you're willing to go beyond adoring the GB, we can be more than friends.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

This one made me LOL.

You are the most wholesome pioneer sister I have ever seen. I love the way your floral skirt skims the middle of your shins. Will you consider going in field service in my car group this coming Saturday?

Glad at least you got the humor in it.

Brother A, to brother B: The way her book bag sways as she walks drives me bananas.

Brother B to Brother A: You should see the way she flips through her Watchtower before the meeting and bites the end of her bic pen, nervously. Drives me wild. I lay awake at night wondering what she looks like in her nightgown.

Brother A. to brother B. I watched her get baptized. You should have seen the way her Stoops Manufacturing t-shirt clung to her one piece granny bathing suit. I decided then and there, I just gotta ask her out, you know, once she has pioneered for three years.

Brother B. I can't even write a talk without getting distracted by thoughts of her in her night gown.

• mgmelkat
    mgmelkat

When God made you, He was showing off.

if it weren't for the sun, you'd be the hottest thing ever created.

everytime I see you, the light just gets brighter and brighter.

I may not be the best looking man here, but who are you to be picky?

Is that a bible in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?

• suavojr
    suavojr

This was Fred Franz pick up line:

Hey honey, The time is at hand so What Will You Do With Your Life? I've been Paying Attention to myself and to All the Flock, and you have not gone unnoticed. That's why I want to give you some Aid to Bible Understanding and Insight on the Scriptures .

Baby, let's take it to the next step and start Dwelling Together in Unity, and making Sure of All Things, because Time is Running Out for Mankind .

Look! I am Making All Things New here and I want us to Enjoy Life on Earth Forever! So let's find out What is True Love? and don't forget that I can offer you an unforgettable Revelation and Grand Climax At Hand!

• mynameislame
    mynameislame

You must be one of the anointed because you have a heavenly body.

Wanna go back to my place and partake?

These can be used together or separately depending on the circumstances.

Especially appropriate during this time of the year.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Suavojr,

You should be arrested for harrassment LOL

• suavojr
    suavojr

lol wasblind

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

"Hey baby, how bout' I spoil some of your useful habits"

" You say you don't believe in the hereafter....so then what are you here after ?? "

" There's gonna be some sighing and crying tonight but it won't be for peace and security"

" You really put the Ass back in Assembly"

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

@ FHN: I watched her get baptized. You should have seen the way her Stoops Manufacturing t-shirt clung to her one piece granny bathing suit.

Oh, baby! Now I need a cold shower!

I love reading lines from "50 Shades of Field Service".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit