Some Musings

by Farkel 54 Replies latest jw friends

• no one
    no one

Enjoyed the post, Farkel, and the glimpse into your life.

It has been the posts from you, 'Amazing', 'JT', 'AlanF', and a few others that finally motivated me to migrate from 'lurker' to 'newbie' status during the past year here.

Thanks to you all for your insight and intelligence.

• waiting
    waiting

Howdy Farkel,

54? HA! My birthday is 2 days away.....and I'll be 52 - which is nothing to brag about - except I'll never be as old as you at the same time!

Things are really looking good for me and him. By the end of this or next month, I should have enough money to move wherever I want. Life is good. Friends are great. I feel blessed.
    Congratulations for turning the corner back into your sunshine! Hope all continues to glide for you.

waiting

• sf
    sf

Um, were those the kind of candles that never go out?

Hello, Farkel....hellooooo....youwhoooooooo

hahahahaha

sKally

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Hi Farkel!

Happy belated Birthday!

I'm SO glad that your world is back on track again........it does my heart good to learn that things are going nicely for you, I REALLY mean that, Doug!

My love and best wishes are yours always,

hugs,

Annie

Now that I've got it together, I forgot where I put it......

• Farkel
    Farkel

Skally,

: You're fuckin' weird...
    'hope we can make peace', then you do not even acknowledge my reply to you.

: Damn, you are an ass.

: Love, sKally

Uh, Skally: I didn't even have my own internet access until today. For the last two weeks I've only had 5 or 10 minutes per every-other-day access. Sorry I wasn't able to respond to your demands as quickly as you wanted. I don't even have a phone yet.

Farkel
    Ass Class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit