Happy Mothers Day to all Mommys!!!!!!

by Cassiline 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

For all the Mommys who stay up all night with a sick child. For those who are a taxi to every event under the sun, the cooks, maids, doctors, nurses to every cut and scrape. Those who have lost children to death and those who have not been able to bare children due to physical aliments. Adoptive Mommys your are of the greatest to love or care for a child whom others could not or would not. This day is yours!
    Happy Mothers Day.

The child asked God, "They tell me you are sending me
    to earth tomorrow, but how am I going to live there
    being so small and helpless?"

"Your angel will be waiting for you and will take care
    of you."

The child further inquired, "But tell me, here in
    heaven I don't have to do anything but sing and smile
    to be happy."

God said, "Your angel will sing for you and will also
    smile for you. And you will feel your angel's love
    and be very happy."

Again the child asked, "And how am I going to be able
    to understand when people talk to me if I don't know
    the language?"

God said, "Your angel will tell you the most beautiful

and sweet words you will ever hear, and with much
    patience and care, your angel will teach you how to
    speak."

"And what am I going to do when I want to talk to
    you?"

God said, "Your angel will place your hands together
    and will teach you how to pray."

"Who will protect me?"

God said, "Your angel will defend you even if it means risking it's
    life."

"But I will always be sad because I will not see you anymore."

God said, "Your angel will always talk to you about me
    and will teach you the way to come back to me, even
    though I will always be next to you."

At that moment there was much peace in heaven, but
    voices from Earth could be heard and the child
    hurriedly asked, "God, if I am to leave now, please
    tell me my angel's name."

You will simply call her "Mom."

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Hey ((((((((Cassi))))))),

A very happy Mother's day to you too, and to all the (((((Moms)))) on the board

Dana

• Venice
    Venice

Happy Mothers Day to all my MUM'S!!!!

Ven

• BoozeRunner
    BoozeRunner

Happy Mothers Day to all the wonderful Moms!!!!!

Boozy

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

HAPPY MOMMIES DAY TO ALL even those wiyh 4 legged hairy kids called kitties and puppies...and some only have husbands and no little ones BUT have the biggest kid of all called a HUSBAND --- I saw a t-shirt once ANYBODY CAN BE A MOTHER but it takes someone really special to be a MOMMIE...sincerely QUEENIE

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

Happy Mother's Day to all mum's everywhere...I just have to share this warm fuzzy with you all.

After all these years of using the excuse of "Everyday should be a special day for mom's and dad's" or something similar, when excusing away celebrating Mom's Day and Father's Day....I must say how wonderful it is to receive a special reminder from my son!

Since we have come to understand that we both will never return to the WTS, he gave me my first Mother's Day card and it brought such a flood of tears to my eyes.

He picked out one that has a picture of a mom walking with her little boy and holding his hand. Inside it says: "Some days the boy inside me still holds my mother's hand".

I know all mothers can identify with how warm and special that can make you feel once your sons have grown up, left the nest and are no longer your "little boy".

Had Enough

"Never doubt that a small group of citizens can change the world.
    Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
    ...Margaret Mead

• HildaBingen
    HildaBingen

Shouldn't every day be mother's day, girls? The ten commandments tell us to honor our mothers and fathers. I think that should be all the time, dears.

Did not Paul the apostle say something about vainly observing days and months?

I think that verse is in Galatians 4:10, 11.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Hilda dear,

If you can't run with the big dogs. Stay off the court.

Happy Mothers Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • Silverleaf
    Silverleaf

Hilda,

Maybe you should call yourself Hilda in Paul rather than Hilda in Christ if you think the words of a mysogynist apostle are more important than the Commandment that says 'Honor thy father and mother.'

I always thought that old argument was so weak - 'oh shouldn't everyday be mother's day... blah blah blah...' It certainly doesn't hold true for those whose parents are DF or DA and are shunned with the idea that it's more important to follow the laws of the WTS than the Bible.

Silverleaf

• Silverleaf
    Silverleaf

Oh, and Happy Mother's Day all! I hope everybody gets a chance to relax and enjoy the day.

Silverleaf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit