So, what's everyone doing tonight????????

by butalbee 27 Replies latest jw friends

• LB
    LB

Sorry, had to go take a very long slow hot shower. I'm ok now.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• butalbee
    butalbee

Not a cold shower, LB? Gee, guess I better send ya more neekid pics then.

• LB
    LB

Well, I took the pics into the shower with me.

• Preston
    Preston

OMG butalbee, I should take u clubbing sometime. for some reason I know few guys who want to go to some of the clubs that I go to (of a more questionable nature I might add). C'mon butalbee, you have to go wih me PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!

• butalbee
    butalbee

Hey, name the date and time, and I'll be there....Need a little excitement in my life.

• butalbee
    butalbee

LB--did ya get me all wet--in your shower?

• larc
    larc

Well,

This evening, I watched two boxing matches on HBO, and some educational television. Sometimes, I like quiet times all by myself. My wife was reading a novel during much of the evening, so we were in our own separate zones.

• LB
    LB

Everything in there got very wet, and soapy

• Beans
    Beans

Oh NO!!! STOP Bee, or your next thread will be about going back to Jehovah AGAIN! Your lost in thought, I guess everyone has a hobby!

Love Beans

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Well, I will probably regret this post in the mornign but, I went to my frine, Debbies and played phase 10 while geetting runk. I had to get a ride home, which is less than half a mile because I am to drunk to drive., I lost the gamer , but had a good time.

What I want to know is, how come when you get drunk you always think of the last man you were with and wish you were with him now doing only god knows what?

Lilacs

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit