So, what's everyone doing tonight????????

by butalbee 27 Replies latest jw friends

• butalbee
    butalbee

I hope everyone is having a hell of a lot more fun than I am tonight, for I am here all alone, doing nothing but staring at the computer screen aimlessly lost in thought.

• D8TA
    D8TA

Unplug the "evil" piece of technology and:

Read a book
    Rent a movie
    Go for a walk
    Watch a sunset

Go out for dinner, not somewhere you usually go, try something new...Indian Food, Brazilian, etc.

Go somewhere and buy something you have always wanted, but debated on buying...spoil yourself.

I once was soooo bored, I just went to the local grocery store, bought crayons and a coloring book. Drew OUTSIDE the lines, rainbow colored the characters, etc.

Buy 2 loafs of bread, a jar of peanut butter and a jar of strawberry jam. Buy 2 boxes of Capri Sun (flavor of your choice). Get a bundle of cheap lunch bags. Make a whole bunch of sandwiches, and put them in the bag with the Capri Sun. Go around and give them to those who need them. If you feel it's not secure to get out of your car, just throw the bag near them...BUT ALWAYS TAKE ANOTHER PERSON WITH YOU!

Call up your local PBS channel and donate 20 bucks.

Or if you are really reaaaallly bored:

1) Go to the your local BURGER KING
    2) Go to the drive-thru
    3) Now speak really fast: I want 12 BIG MACS, 9 ORDERS of FRIES, 7 QTR. POUNDER W/CHESSE, 5 McHAPPY MEALS. (now this is tricky, if they serve pepsi ask for coke, if they serve coke ask for pepsi).
    4) When they inform you that this is BURGER KING, Tell them: "WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING HERE, SCREW THE ORDER"
    5) Now drive buy the order window (you know they are going to be curious as to who your are) and shout: "I'M NOT COMING TO KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN AGAIN!"

At least they'll be talking about it for weeks.

D8TA

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

LMFAO..................

D8TA your sense of humor ROCKS!!!!

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

LOL D8TA

butal, too bad you are not closer to me, i'd invite to come to the bar with me for lots of beer, lots of laughs

• one
    one

next weekend i will invite you to join for dancing. I am leaving in 2 minutes.

mean ime call an old friend, long dist. is only a few cent a minute, cheaper than a movie rental and you get interaction.

• Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

This may sound boring to some you.... but this is what I did today. This morning I went to a meeting at the local libraray for a subject that interests me, and then came home for lunch. Afterwards I stopped at a friend's house, then I went to a local Home Depo and bought a variety of flowers and potted them in my porch flower boxes and planted some in front of my house. Flowers make such a difference, and makes the porch so inviting....nice place to have my coffee in the morning.

Later I'm going to wash some cloths and prepare my bag for a conference I will be attending Monday & Tuesday that is work related. I am being picked up tomorrow at noon by a co-worker, for its a 3 hr. drive to the resort I will be staying at. It will be a good learning experience, as well as a nice retreat....hot tubs, saunas....mmmmm, can't wait!

Well, so far that has been my weekend....

• butalbee
    butalbee

Harmony--that would be fun, I'm sure. Hmmm...maybe I'll have a beer myself now...

• LB
    LB

Well I'm stuck at home browsing though my collection of neekid butal pics.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• butalbee
    butalbee

lol@LB.

• Introspection
    Introspection
    4) When they inform you that this is BURGER KING, Tell them: "WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING HERE, SCREW THE ORDER"

Or as an alternative, you might say "I thought at Burger King, you can have it your way!!!??!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit