"So you are an atheist. So would you kill me if it were to your advantage?"

by OnTheWayOut 29 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

OTWO, this dude's about as clueless as they come to ask you that question. Working with you, anyone with a fraction of a brain would know the kind of person you are.

Having been out of religion, God, and other superstitions for my whole adult life I can't count the times I've gotten that attitude and it still really pisses me off.

On a brighter note, see you soon!

Mrs. Flip

• DJS
    DJS

To whoever it is that keeps giving Viviane 'dislikes' for everything she posts I want you to know that I'm coming behind your sorry ass and giving her "likes." If she deserves a "dislike" fine, but one or more of you have taken it on yourself to follow her around with your tiny little resentments and petty jealousies, hitting the "dislike" button regardless of what she says.

Someone needs to stand up her when all she is doing is being polite and accurate. That someone, starting today, is me.

• Hold Me-Thrill Me
    Hold Me-Thrill Me

DJS: Someone needs to stand up her when all she is doing is being polite and accurate. That someone, starting today, is me.

Good friends are hard to come by. I'm sure she appreciates your efforts to come to her defense.

Frank

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Vidiot: Sometimes you just can't contain the crazy.

It's weird because he doesn't see it that way at all.

Mrs. Flip, yeah. I don't think it's a matter of knowing me. I think the problem is internal for this guy. But again, fine person to work with. I would just be careful about loaning him money to go into a business (or, for the ladies, marrying him).
    DJS, I have hit like every now and again, but honestly do not notice the tally for any posters.
    HMTM, thanks for your calm thought.
  • LisaRose
    LisaRose

Unbelievable. So he can't imagine why anyone would refrain from murder unless they feared God and eternal torment in hell. it sounds like he is the one with problems.

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe
    Unbelievable. So he can't imagine why anyone would refrain from murder unless they feared God and eternal torment in hell. it sounds like he is the one with problems.

From the sound of it, he should be less worried about killing someone to claim an advantage than would be an atheist. An atheist would have to live with the memory of taking the life of another, whereas he could just assume he sent someone to heaven and Jesus would forgive him.

• Village Idiot
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

OnTheWayOut - "So you are an atheist..."

Sounds like the title of a new reality-TV show...

..."So You Think You're an Atheist..."

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Lisa Rose, he definitely has some problems. I hope he continues to believe in God or he might kill someone.

OneEyedJoe, good point. Even if he continues to believe in God, I will watch my back.

Village Idiot, that's pretty much what atheist life is like. WOW, I didn't know they animated a documentary of my life. Except for the part where it's just some churchgoer's thoughts (instead of reality), that video nails it.

Vidiot, you thought of it. Feel free to sell your reality idea.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

OnTheWayOut - "Vidiot, you thought of it. Feel free to sell your reality idea."

Hmm.

Maybe a Cracked article (http://www.reddit.com/r/cracked/comments/25w4gt/so_you_article_links_incomplete/).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit