Here is a little game for you the next time you are stuck at the KH or assembly. Feel free to add to the list. I am at Venice's house and the five (my hubby, her parents, we two) of us brainstormed to come up with the list here, but we are confident you can help us with better ones. Originally this was a game for business meetings. I changed the particulars to fit the dubs.Enjoy!!!
Do you keep falling asleep in meetings and assemblies? Here's a way to change all of
1. Before (or during) the next meeting, prepare your "Bull$hit Bingo" card by drawing a square -- I find that 5" x
5" is a good size. Divide the card into columns -- five across and five down.
That will give you 25 one-inch blocks.
one of the following words/phrases in each block:
faithful and discreet slave
wait on Jehovah
those taking the lead
3. Check off the appropriate block when you hear one
of those words/phrases.
4. When you get five blocks horizontally,
vertically, or diagonally, stand up and shout "BULL$hiT!"
from satisfied "Bull$hit Bingo" players:
* "I had been in the meeting for
only five minutes when I won." --Jack W., Boston
* "My attention span at
meetings has improved dramatically." --David D., Florida
* "What a gas!
Meetings will never be the same for me after my first win." --Bill R., New York
* "The atmosphere was tense in the last service meeting as 14 of us
waited for the fifth box." --Ben G., Denver
* "At the Circuit Assembly, the speaker was stunned as
eight of us screamed 'BULL$**T!' for the third time in two hours." --Kathleen
Marilyn (aka Mulan)
"No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers