JW Bingo for your meeting enjoyment

by Mulan 84 Replies latest members adult

• Fleur
    Fleur

I missed this somehow the first couple times round...thanks so much Frannie for bringing the thread to my attention. Mulan...freaking brilliant!!! I will have to try to think up some additions when I have a moment.

hugs

essie

• Gopher
    Gopher

Wednesday, thanks for BTTT"ing this. Mulan's post is one of the funniest ones I have ever read, complete with testimonials.

• Happy Harvester
    Happy Harvester

iloveit!

• Gopher
    Gopher

Ah....we may miss JWD, and think our little world is ending. But it'll be okay. JWD archives will still be around, at least for a while.

In 2009, we'll all transition to several smaller, growing boards. Instead of one main "apostate" site to target, JW defenders will have so many to cope with they won't know what hit 'em.

We'll take our knowledge and experience gained here and strengthen many other forums. We can and will make this transition work!!

We're not on the Titanic. Really we're on a ferry boat taking us to a new shore.

• wednesday
    wednesday

for your enjoyment

• Violia
    Violia

bttt just for fun

• Violia
    Violia

we can add mentally diseased to this list.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Man, I wish I had this when I was still in...

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

This is so sad. Perhaps it's just my mood.

TEN YEARS and 6,748 "views" ago Mulan started this. (Hilarious BTW)

Yet, here we still are in the same F***ed Up existence in JW-Dom.

Still waiting on Armageddon.

Still more preaching to do, more lives to save, . . .

The End is (still) very, very near.

Still prodded to keep our faith strong.....don't miss meetings.....don't miss Field Service.....the CO is coming......Cir Assm.......SADs.......Dist Conv.

You get the idea.

Doc

• Honeybucket
    Honeybucket

marked

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit