An Anti-Witnessing Campaign, Please Join Me!

by What Now? 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• steve2
    steve2

In many areas the territory is not covered with the frequency and intensity of the past so it is simply not an issue. It's not as if people are sitting at home anticipating a visit from the Witnesses. It really is a non-issue - compared to what it once was.

• rebel8
    rebel8

I have placed the letter template, instructions and explanation on my blog, if anyone's interested.

cultprevention.blogspot.com/2014/02/free-letter-template-stop-jehovahs.html

• BackseatDevil
    BackseatDevil

I enjoy the concept. However, I must say that I put Jehovah's Witness in no greater or worse catagory than Latter Day Saints or Scientology. If fact when it comes to all Christian fundamentalism, Muslim extremes, or Orthodox Jews, one is hard pressed to find which one actually degrades us as humans more. Jehovah's Witnesses are just one sliver of one third of that.

Here's where I break mold: Jehovah's Witnesses are no different than any other religion in the world. They are so similar it is impossible to tell them apart just by their words. For that, I give no effort to any of them. The best I can do is live a better life... and I certainly have TO THE FULLEST.

When I walked away (actually, they kicked me out of their little club), I noticed the colors of fear and stupidity ran from one group to the other. So... I can't join you in your fight. I would fight against anyone obnoxiously throwing around spirituality so that others can get hit over the head by it. It's annoying, especially for me who has no spirituality. ALL that world bothers me and JW are so... ugh, THE SAME.

• friendaroonie
    friendaroonie

Add at the end: "Now here come a group of Jehovah's Witnesses right now. Let's put this pamphlet into action, and be prepared to never be bothered by JWs again, and never to have to worry about having them enter into your family as a wedge that divides and eventually causes a widespread breakup between your family members.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

I am reading all of this to prepare a simple but powerful brochure to leave every place I can think of before the Memorial season blast begins. ( put to use my marketing masters degree! )

This prospect excites me! I wish I knew others nearby to help, but I will do all I can by myself.

This is one avenue to lift a clinical severe depression along with the springtime sunshine around the corner huh? My husband is not under my control at all, but I am under my own control! I WILL make a difference in at least ONE person.

• steve2
    steve2

well said BackSeatDevil.

• GonzoX
    GonzoX

Another thing you may want to put in your letter; is to post a "No Trespassing" sign. Witnesses are instructed to not go to these doors for legal reasons.

I often thought if you could get everyone to tell the witnesses they were DF or an apostate, this could create alot of hassle, as they would not know whose door is safe to knock on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit