It's not fake... I'm crazy

by Angus Beef 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• KateWild
    KateWild

He is the one taking all the heat from our being absent from meetings. He sees it for what it is, Bull.-AB

Well I hope you can be out soon then, he doesn't need all the hassle. Keep us informed of your fade, keep going for a brighter future. Kate xx

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

FWIW when there is someone I know doesn't like me, maybe spread rumers about me,etc., I refuse to be intimidated by them. I will lock eyes with them when I come in contact with them. Every single time. I smile and wave, but always keep my eyes on them and lock eyes as much as possible. If speaking then I never look away from their eyes. It intimidates them :)

I also keep the conversation focused completely on them. Change subjects if it is a question directed at me. This is also quite disarming.

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

You have nothing to be ashamed of.they are the ones that should bow their heads.you are a free citizen and have every right to go about your business wherever that may be.

Don't be afraid. I used to feel like that, I understand.

• Angus Beef
    Angus Beef

It's a work in progress.

I've found I will buy groceries in the next town just to avoid jws. It gets my goat how people assume they can interrogate and ask any questions they want. I just want to be left alone.

We actually realized we've not been to the meetings in over 6 months. Made the decision not to return at all about 2 months ago. I know for myself it would take me a few months to realize there were ones missing from the meetings. I know we've had a few calls and messages in the last few weeks. I know it will take time and people will leave us alone. I'm guessing in the next few months I'll be complaining about being shunned.

Any books on "Leaving WTS for Dummies"? :)

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

I know there is a website step by step animation thing.

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

I'm always amazed by these stories.

Who cares what they think.

Look at them and ask them to use the holy spirit that only they have to explaing overlapping generations to you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit