It's not fake... I'm crazy

by Angus Beef 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• Angus Beef
    Angus Beef

Trying to fade... using the mentally depressed, bi-polar, etc...

Was eating out with husband. Nice evening chatting and relaxing. Ready to head home and chill for the night. Lock eyes with a JW! Quick wave and let hubby pay the bill as I try to slip out the door... I'm blocked by another JW, a quick "hi" and I slip by... panic! I let my husband take the heat! I'm chicken crap I guess... I'll let them chalk it up as I'm crazy. LOL. Have to laugh at myself. I know I'm going to have to learn how to be a bit less skitish looking. I probably looked like a rabbit trying to escape a pack of dogs...

Ugh

• designs
    designs

It was probably the after dinner cigar that gave you away :D

• FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack

Yes, you need to cultivate the - I'm good, how are you look. I'm working on it... Try not to frequent restaurants that attract JW's until you get better at it.

• Angus Beef
    Angus Beef

I guess I work the "guilty as hell" look very well.

• pixel
    pixel

Lol. Jw's are everyone and you dont need one!

• wasblind
    wasblind

" I Probably looked like a rabbit trying to escape a pack of dogs "____Angus beef

Poor thing, you were

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Your used to being Hounded by JW`s..

...It gets easier the Longer your out..

....................Eventually

...................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Try not to frequent restaurants that attract JW's until you get better at it.

Must have been an "all you can eat -- 2-for-1" night.

Doc

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

It was probably the after dinner cigar that gave you away :D

Lol. Best thing I've heard all day.

• gingerbread
    gingerbread

With time you'll realize that the fear and panic is just in your head. Allow yourself to be free from the mental control that you were conditioned to have as a JW.

Make steps to be out in public and do the things that you enjoy. Avoid (shun) them if you see them at a distance. If the circumstances require a face-to-face encounter, repeat a stock answer ("We're doing great! Good to see you too!!") that you've memorized.

With time they'll avoid you in public!

ginger

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit