Where can I get a copy of the finished mystery without paying an arm and leg.

by dogon 22 Replies latest watchtower bible

• dogon
    dogon

Where do you guys find old tower books and material other than flea bay and their outragous prices? Looking for some of the old books.

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

I shamefully took some from my congregations library... after all tgey were told to destroy them.

Seriously check and see whatvthey have

• gingerbread
    gingerbread

Visit archive.org

Put 'Finished Mystery' in the search bar.

You'll have it....for free. These are scanned books that can be read or downloaded. Tons of JW and Bible Student publications.

• dogon
    dogon

Thanks Ginger, I did down load it, I would like an original hard copy, I may try the goodwill book stores.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The KH is a great place to "shop."

• dogon
    dogon

I heard that, but I would pay a lot for them before I would walk into a KH again.

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

Dogon, If you like I will ask my wife to check our old hall again at lunch?

If she finds anything I will ask her to mail it. SHe said she has no prooblem checking

• dogon
    dogon

That would be great, any of the then finished myster, divine plan or the old stuff for research. I just picked up a copy of the 1975 year book for 4 bucks at Amazon. BTW does anyone have the pages of the 1975 year book that deals with the prediction for the end? Thanks for all the help.

• Faithful Witness
  • Faithful Witness
    Faithful Witness

Oh... I just saw you ruled out ebay. I didn't get it the first time. I never heard it called flea bay before. Oops.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit