Where can I get a copy of the finished mystery without paying an arm and leg.

by dogon 22 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

The "Bible Students" still exist today, and they still believe everything that Chuck Russell taught. The have the "present truth" versions of all Pastor Chuck's books available online and in hard copy at very low prices.

If you are looking for VINTAGE Chuck Russell prognostications, eBay and patience are your best allies. Sometimes people dump "estate sale" WT libraries without knowing that some items have collector's value because of the aged-in-the-bottle bullshit they contain.

If you are ambulatory, you might want to wobble in to some of your local charity outlet stores if you have some in your area. They can also be a source of "estate sale" libraries, because Jehovah's Witnesses, contrary to their prophecies have not stopped dying - but of course they have the hope of a ressurrection. (fat chance!)

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

Hey dogonm, she just came back and all they have is a Kingdom Interlinear from 1969 and a King James Version printed by Watchtower from the 1980's

• bigmac
    bigmac

why on earth would you wanna ?

• whathappened
    whathappened

My sister bought a complete set of Studies in the Scriptures on ebay. You have to be quick because they go quickly.

• Demokan
    Demokan

I know someone who has the entire copies of the finished mystery, Apparently the doctrines are veeeeeeeeery different from today.. She got it at a thrift store. lol

• dogon
    dogon

The one I am looking for is divine plan of the ages pre 1920 and same for the finished mystery

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

I have extra copies and much literature I would like to rid of. PM me.

• TonyT
    TonyT

I have a copy. Several pages were removed to make the government happy.

• kaik
    kaik

I have electronic version that I had downloaded from the web. I was looking for some hard copy originals. From time to time I see them on Amazon where people will sell them if their relatives died and had collection of all the publications. Some people sell entire libraries under 50.

• dogon
    dogon

Thanks guys PM sent. Question, does anyone have any links to good quotes from the 75 year book, DPOTA and the finished myster? DPOTA has a lot of the pyrimid of giza in it. As far as I can tell these are some of the top books for the crazy ideas of the cult. It shows how Russell started his belief system on a very false idea and the 75 year book pushed the end of the world in that very year.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit