Introducing myself..hello all...

by DannyBear 45 Replies latest jw friends

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

I'am DannyBear I have been lurking around here from time to time, for the last several weeks. This forum seems to be a friendly group, not to mention I see JT, Englishman, Focus, Waiting and few others that are very familiar to me from H20.

I live in California. I was raised as a Jw (third generation), got the unceremonious 'boot'(df)in 1980-81 been so long..I can't remember the actual date. All of my immediate family are still very active, including my two daughter's. One of my three sisters is the wife of a DO. My nephew is in the legal department at Bethel. I come from a family whose roots go back to Judge Rutherford...both of my parents slaveing (serving) under da judges..iron fist.

Just wanted to give you a little background, before barging in on your community.

DannyBear

• nelly136
    nelly136

hi Danny bear,
    nice to meet you,
    nelly

• TR
    TR

Welcome, DannyBear! There are bios of us in the "sex" forum.(Waiting's idea)

Man, you've got some relatives in high places. Lot's of JW experience to draw from.

TR

• Prisca
    Prisca

Hi, and welcome to the board. I was also raised as a 3rd generation JW. Hope you enjoy being a member of this DB.

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

HI Danny-bear! I saw you when I checked out the Eden board yesterday. Welcome! Nice to meet you and I look forward to getting to know you better.

RCat

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Hi Danny Bear,
    Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to hearing more from you. Is it possible because of your family connections you hear current issues from within the org.? That would be cool.
    TW

• neyank
    neyank

Howdy Danny Bear,
    Welcome aboard.
    neyank

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Hello, Danny. Welcome aboard

-Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it-

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Me too, G'day mate!

I think you will enjoy it here; they do indeed seem a friendly bunch, much like Witnesses really! NO, don't shoot me!!!

You'll find that you earn brownie points here, just like putting in your field service report each month and becoming a M/S or even elder.

Here you will soon progress from Newbie to Junior Member. Then, who knows, you may one day, if you reach out, become a Master Member.
    Woopeedoo! [8>]

Welcome, old son.

Ozzie (vive la revolution)

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Welcome DaNnY BeAR

Funny, I 'lurk' at H2O - so have seen your name there. Maybe I should get my feet wet over there! At any rate, we are glad to have you here.

My husband "Larc" and I unformally disassociated ourselves just a little before you got the 'boot.' But, you know, and I know, it doesn't matter how long you've been out - the experience 'marks' you in one way or another.

Looking forward to future posting from you Danny Bear. :) :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit