Did JWN Discredit "JehovahIsJudgeUk" website?

by RottenRiley 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

It's pretty obvious that billythekid46 is just a plain old troll, but the saddest part is he's not even particularly good at that. He seems to be resorting to some kind of 'tactic' (using the term loosely) to 'challenge' me to rebut... 'something' (also using that term loosely)... except he hasn't actually provided any material, other than some entirely irrelevant copy-and-pastes on another thread that weren't remotely relevant to JW beliefs about 607 or 1914. (In fact, most of his content has been in defense of the Unification Church, about which he became particularly sensitive when I reported that others consider it a cult.) Meanwhile, he's destroyed any impression of credibility that he might have had by showing himself to be an insulting fool with no actual position.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Jehovahs judgment Expose

I'd not seen that before. Good resource. Thanks, Paul.

(Re: billy - I think s/he must be a stray from the topix forum, perhaps bored, and thought s/he'd try stirring things up here.)

• RottenRiley
    RottenRiley

Jeffro, that was beautiful! He is just a Troll, not a JW, not anyone somebody would notice if he died in his sleep. The World would actually turn a little greener if this troll died, really, nobody would go looking for him other than Satan the Devil to collect his soul he lost in a cheap game of Watchtower Roulette.

"It's pretty obvious that billythekid46 is just a plain old troll, but the saddest part is he's not even particularly good at that. He seems to be resorting to some kind of 'tactic' (using the term loosely) to 'challenge' me to rebut... 'something' (also using that term loosely)... except he hasn't actually provided any material, other than some entirely irrelevant copy-and-pastes on another thread that weren't remotely relevant to JW beliefs about 607 or 1914. (In fact, most of his content has been in defense of the Unification Church, about which he became particularly sensitive when I reported that others consider it a cult.) Meanwhile, he's destroyed any impression of credibility that he might have had by showing himself to be an insulting fool with no actual position.

• Splash
    Splash

Some JW apologists are so aggressive, so angry.

It's a real vitriolic hatred for any who dare question, let alone expose, the leadership. Not Christlike in any sense of the word.

This must be a recognised mental condition that when you are undermined by fact, logic and reason, the only recourse you have is to scream at everyone that they are still wrong and call them vile names.

I find it quite bizarre but not uncommon. They are being fed sour milk from a withered teat but choose to stay blind to it, telling themselves it's the choicest meal.

Splash

• cantleave
    cantleave

Wow!

• Angharad
    Angharad

He is deleted and his offensive comments removed

• wizzstick
    wizzstick

Thank-you Angharad.

Normality is restored!

• themaccauk11
    themaccauk11

whatsmore amazing is their involvement in the stock market big players in so called satans system

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit