JW.org Bumper Sticker

by A.proclaimer 18 Replies latest jw friends

• never a jw
    never a jw

how long before the WT starts relying on ads in jw.org for revenue? I think is coming, not soon, but coming

• fastJehu
    fastJehu

emeth wrote: " the stickers and little business cards are not provided by the society but made by individual bro's"

Wait some month. This year the society will provide little business cards for the publishers. Maybe they will announce them on the international DC.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

LOL!!! Yes, Brothers! We must be ready to accept changes in our progressive understanding of bible truths and in our methods of preaching!! LOL!! HA,HA,HA,HA,HA!!!! I can see it now. The Elders handing out JW.ORG bumper stickers for the publishers. They won't make you use them, but why wouldn't you?? You only have a car because Jehovah let the system continue for so long, it belongs to him after all...

Here is a better bumper sticker...

• Faithful Witness
    Faithful Witness

This is great!

I might make a point to keep some TTATT info in my purse, so I can leave it on windshields of JWs.

Now I don't have to wait for them to come to my door.

• WhoYourDaddy
    WhoYourDaddy

they might as well worship the starbucks logo lady. same diff. instead they worship a mundane logo and a website.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

WBT$ Bumper Stickers Would Catch on with Jehovahs Witnesses..

.........Jehovahs Witnesses will buy Anything WBT$ Related

...............It could be a New Source of WBT$ Revenue..

....................................................If You Love The WBT$ GB

....................................................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Faithful Witness
    Faithful Witness

The mark of the beast... This vehicle is possessed!

• fastJehu
    fastJehu
    fastJehu a year ago

emeth wrote: " the stickers and little business cards are not provided by the society but made by individual bro's"

Wait some month. This year the society will provide little business cards for the publishers. Maybe they will announce them on the international DC.

The business cards are now printed and on the way to the branches. They will be provided to the publishers -10 or 20 pieces per publisher (the cards were not printed in the branches).

On the front is a picture, the text "Jehovahs witnesses" and the jworg logo.

Backside contains Luke 11:28 and also the invitation for jworg and the QR-Code.

• 20years_to_get_free
    20years_to_get_free
    Can confirm. They are all over Tennessee. Hubby came home asking me about them because he saw two of them just in the last week. I was in complete disbelief. I keep asking myself how far they have to go for my family to see TTATT.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit