It's official too: I will be DF'd... probably next Wednesday

by ILoveTTATT 30 Replies latest jw friends

• never a jw
    never a jw

Life begins.

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Another closet apostate/undecided...!! =) =)

It's awesome how you discover things when you dare to stand firm for what you know!!

• Joliette
    Joliette

Congrats! A whole new world will open for you. You will see how phoney and fake people are at the kingdom hall. This is only the beginning of a wonderful and watchtower free future. Cherish the moment. Cherish the watchtower free life! No more magazines. No more butt sleeping meetings, circuit and district conventions, etc. No more time counting. No more gulit. No more shame.

• baltar447
    baltar447

Happy for you!

• happy@last
    happy@last

You have taken away any power and smugness they have over you, enjoy your freedom.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

It is a sad time, because of losing family and friends, so expect to feel down, and don't be afraid to ask for support if you need it. But as everyone has said, you have made a huge step forward for the rest of your life, and you will be proud of what you have achieved in years to come.

• RayPublisher
  • jemba
    jemba

Im so impressed at your foresight and wisdom to not follow the rest of the sheep at a young age.

You will be a wonderful success in life and you have yourself to thank.

You should be so proud right now of your strength too. I can only imagine the stress and strain being put upon you, your family and relationships with those you may have known your whole life.

Im sorry you have to go through so much but an amazing new life awaits you!!

There are some really wise, well lived people on this forum that will be only too happy to offer you advice if you need it, either publically or by PM. Anytime day or night you need help please yell out and there will be lots of advice and ideas for you.

Thinking of you this week ((((hugs))))

• SAHS
    SAHS

Congratulations “ILoveTTATT”! I hope that before you left the kingdom hall on that special night you gave as many people as much of a piece of your mind as you could. If it were me, I would have discreetly left some little slips of paper in the washroom and the cloakroom with some choice Web sites to introduce people to the real facts about the WTS. I wouldn’t want to leave without dropping some of those parting gifts. Anyway, who knows; maybe your public bon voyage might inspire others to do their own investigation into the facts and maybe even one day wake up and smell the coffee.

I love a story with a happy ending. Take care, and I wish you the very best.

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Thank you!!

In fact, I posted jwfacts and freedomofmind on my fb page... Of course, my friends list went down from 500 to 300 in a couple of days... And still going down... But I have found lots of people who have talked to me and who have already woken up!! I have helped at least 10 people!! So it was and will continue to be worth it!!

Yesterday, when I was supposed to have a massive blow in JW-land, I went and ate some wings with my cousin and her husband. Today, I went to work, and my life continued as normal. Seriously, now I know that JW-land is absolutely nothing compared to the real world. I "died" in that world... But in the real world, NOTHING HAPPENED!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit