It's official too: I will be DF'd... probably next Wednesday

by ILoveTTATT 30 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

Well, the loss of friends so far hasn't been so precipitous! Take care a few loyal Witnesses don't hang arount to rat out your TTATT friends.

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

I am advising my TTATT friends to just unfriend me... but keep the communication secret, via inbox.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Don't forget to thank the elders. ........ really .

All the best

• clarity
    clarity

This gives new meaning to Graduation Day doesn't it!

Good for you ... hard to come to this point, no doubt,

but congratulations for making it!

All the best to you ILove...

clarity

• clarity
    clarity

TableForOne ...geez must have missed you..WELCOME!

Looking forward to your input!

clarity

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

You should of DA'd yourself, but anyway continue to help out with the spanish translation work and you'll have thousands of people that will thankyou. Christ may thank you one day as well.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Turn your back on the wtbts and go out and live a great life. Make friends, get an education, make sure you get a chance to travel as much as possible before you settle down. Make a wish list of things you'd like to do and get out there and do them.

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Enjoy life ILoveTTATT!! And, please continue championing/translating www.jwfacts.com from English to Spanish.

You are young and your parents have enough doubts that in a couple of years they will stop shunning you, because they will learn that it is pointless. Shunning you will not bring you closer to them or the Watchtower.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• nugget
    nugget

Congrats.

• mzmmom
    mzmmom

Congrats! I attended my df'ing at the age of 18. I would never change that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit