New May WT continuing to beat persecution/organization drum

by kneehighmiah 26 Replies latest jw friends

• sd-7
    sd-7

What I find amazing is that "THE CHANNEL OF TRUTH" cannot even fully quote it's own literature....

Right, LOL! You know it's bad when that's how it has to be! Truth Version 3.1!

--sd-7

• InquiryMan
    InquiryMan

It is the main feature of biblical questons on jw.org right now

• Island Man
    Island Man

Pretty soon they will come out with a new publication entitled: "Draw Close to Jehovah's Organization"

• TTATTelder
    TTATTelder

thanks data-dog

unbelievable

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

sir82 - "...who is the "King of the North" now, exactly?"

Yeah, it gives me a chuckle that they still haven't recast that villian; it must've caused a few headaches in Brooklyn when the old USSR collapsed back in the 90s...

But they're stuck with Freddy Franz' End-Times script and can't really change it; the old man never left any kind of protege.

With the eschatalogical claims they used to make about the UN (and which are still technically official WT canon, BTW), sometimes I find the Left Behind series more plausible.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

The article makes perfectly clear that the benefits of "God's Kingdom" are to be limited (in their view) to a certain select group.

P.16 /What thrilling prospects exist for millions who have made a dedication to Jehovah! For such Scriptural promises to become realities for us as individuals, we must continue to make spiritual progress, moving ahead with God’s organization, always keeping pace with it.

NB . Is that a dedication to Jehovah, or to the Organization???? You know what the vow says.

And the rest of us?

P 5/And those slain by Jehovah in that day will be from one end of the earth clear to the other end of the earth. They will not be mourned, nor will they be gathered up or buried. They will become like manure on the surface of the ground.’” ( Jer. 25:31-33 )

Since I no longer fall into the first category, it is nice to know that the WTS views me as piece of S*** ! unless I rejoin their club

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

(Duplicate post deleted - Sorry !)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit