A demon possessed hoime, allegations of infedelity, slander and other cool stuff

by confusedandalone 39 Replies latest jw experiences

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

Data its do ridiculous the one from today was an applebees thst has a picture of charles taze russell amongst the 500 other pics. So they say evertwhere we give a witness...

Like anyone except a dub knows who it is

• ABCXYZ
    ABCXYZ

Forgive (let go, she doesn't deserve to be in you life) and forget.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

CAA,

Hate to break it to you, but your mom is schizoid. Protect your kids from her. Never leave them alone with her.

zed

• smiddy
    smiddy

WOW , your mother has drunk the full strength Kool - Aid , no kidding .I`m sorry you have gone through this.The power that cults have over people is sad and frightening at the same time. Lets not forget that many of us were in this religion , and while we were beleivers ,would have died or let our loved ones die , for many , many years before we awoke to TTATT .

Please do not be bitter against her , just take a step back and dont try to demolish her faith, but by all means protect your children from her influence.

try jgnat`s approach , its a sound one. " Time and unforseen occurrences befall us all " maybe it will work in your favour maybe not. you never know.

smiddy

• zebagain
    zebagain

So she spent the first 24 hours destroying her wedding presents.. Thats not what we were doing!

• KateWild
    KateWild

very sad to see what is going on here CAA. It is not healthy for your family and your sister is probably having a hard time too. I hope the drama settles down soon and you have some peace.

Kate xx

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

CAA:

I feel for you. It's WT induced insanity.

Take Care

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

You're never going to get her to reason, CAA. I'm sorry to say this and I think you're a better person than I am for even trying, but I believe she's nailed the lid shut on this one. I'm sorry you have a mother like this, and believe me, there are more than just JW mums like this too. I know a guy in Idaho whose mum is a Christian Scientist and is very similar to yours. You just can't reason with people like that.

• Pronger1
    Pronger1

What your mom experienced is called sleep paralysis. It is common. The super religious often mistake it for demons.

• Demokan
    Demokan

IMO she just seems like a concerned mother... you can't really blame her, she' don't want her Grandkids or you to die in "Armageddon"...

Cause "Armageddon" isn't real to you but it definately is for her... If I was in her "state" I would probably do the same to my children.

Don't take it personally.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit