Our friend FARKEL has died

by Nathan Natas 241 Replies latest members private

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

I so enjoyed him on here!

• clarity
    clarity

Wow ....El Kabong 2001 you must have stories, did you know Farkle

personally, he was one of a kind! ...love to hear about your 2001 days.

clarity

• Miss.Fit
    Miss.Fit

It would be nice to hear more about stories from people who had dealings with Farkle. He found a place here where he was acknowledged and accepted for who he was.

• Nathan Natas
  • sizemik
    sizemik

I don't come around much these days . . . nor do a lot of others it would seem.

I heard of Farkels passing and thought I would pay my respects here ... where I met the man. Apart from the XJW thing the only thing we had in common was COPD.

These are the last words he left me with - and it's good advice to leave you all with too;

My only advice for you would be this: if reliving the WT crap starts to get you down, put your crusader's cape away and take a break!

Cheers!

Farkel/Doug

Rest in peace old friend.

• Found Sheep
  • Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Very soon after Doug died, I requested a copy of the coroner's report. Yesterday I received the report and I thought that I would share a summary of this report with any of you who might be interested.

Doug's official time of death is recorded as January 31, 2013 at 17:07.

He was found deceased at his home by a Sacramento Metro Fire Dept. Medic. I am trying to get a few more details about what led to this contact.

A full autopsy was performed on the body. The coroner lists the manner of death as "natural" and the cause of death as "atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease" with other significant conditions being "pulmonary emphysema, liver with chronic passive congestion." He had a fatal heart attack.

A toxicology screen was performed on approximately 22 ml (just a bit less than an ounce) of blood taken from the deceased's femoral artery and showed no evidence of acute drug or alcohol intoxication.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Two years ago, around March 2014, long-time XJW activist SKally had a discussion of Doug's death in the Six Screens of The Watchtower. After much looking I was able to find a link, which I am listening to as I write this.

It is http://www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com/media/closeddoors-3-29-14.mp3

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas
    GEE WHIZ, SKally is/was one very troubled victim. Wow. Look up "loose cannon" in the dictionary; it says "see SKally."
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

I'm a little late for this but on behalf of Farkel:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit