One mom, half a dad, and at least three friends lost... But at least 4 lives "saved" from WT mind control... 400 to go

by ILoveTTATT 27 Replies latest jw friends

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

So... I have just posted a link to Freedom of mind and the BITE model on FB...

I am gonna take a snapshot of the # of friends on FB and the ones I have after I tell people privately that I don't want to be a JW anymore.

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Hi ILoveTTATT, Give your parents some time. Just show them unconditional love like Steve Hassan emphases.

In the mean time I hope that you enjoy your life free from the WTBTS and spend some time translating more webpages for www.jwfacts.com to Spanish.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• WhoYourDaddy
    WhoYourDaddy

This is a vicious self serving POS cult. You can't leave the POS cult with expectations to do anything other than save yourself. IMO.

If you love ambient abuse. Stay in the POS cult. Don't throw yourself on the grenade. Don't be that guy. Be the guy that saves himself.

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

I don't care now... Losing false friends... I already kind of lost my mom

and dad...

It would be an interesting experiment. Those who have listened to me have nothing to lose, or do have something to lose but already knew ttatt and are keeping quiet to not disturb the family.

I guess telling people ttatt right now is not good timing... Most people's cult fears are in the screaming point because of the Vatican-UN situation.

Thank you JWN for quickly debunking that!!

I just posted freedom of mind and thr BITE model as my main status.

• Faithful Witness
    Faithful Witness

ILoveTTATT: I admire your efforts. I think anyone who has the courage to walk away from family and friends, is pretty amazing. Having just read this past Sunday's article, warning about those in the congregation who are trying to "draw the sheep away from the flock," it will be interesting to see if anyone responds to you.

Thanks for sharing your experience. You have friends here, and there is a big wide world out here. Your healing process is going to take you on a quite a journey. Best wishes to you. I'll be watching your updates with interest.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

bttt so how many "friends" did you lose?

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

So far, only the ones I have told directly. I have tried various techniques, including telling them red pill/blue pill first... Then proceeding to tell them about mind control... when they don't know it they agree... they say red pill and they say mind control, manipulation, cherry picking are all wrong. Then I connect the dots, and then they stop talking to me and block me.

Guess they don't REALLY want the red pill.

• Antioch
    Antioch

BITE model?

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Yes. BITE model is a model of how to recognize a cult. Google BITE model Hassan.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Good practice, ILoveTTATT. Let us know how many friends you manage to keep.

http://www.freedomofmind.com/Info/BITE/bitemodel.php

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit