Syncis....sounds like another MLM scheme

by whathehadas 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• JeffT
    JeffT

OneGen, did they say anything about recruiting your friends and making money off what they sell? If so you're right, its an MLM. If not, they're just obnoxious sales people. If its and MLM, I think the SEC will be after them shortly.

• scary21
    scary21

Lisa Rose

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

"Look up a Certified Financial Planner" Great advice Jeff !

Such people are way above Commision only one-brand sales people, and way above lowly "Independent" Financial Advisers, who are often not truly independent. Such people will sell you a product, and then run.

Here in the U.K CFP's are strictly regulated, and must be fully qualified, and are known here actually as Chartered Financial Planners.

CFP's offer "whole of market", not just one or two products,take a holisitc view of your situation, carry Insurance against their advice being not as good as it should be, and generally offer a wonderful service, which includes regular reviews, and then taking appropriate action, shifting whole funds if strategically necessary.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I actually am a director in LegalShield. We make good money and we are in it for a reason. My husband was sued, years ago (before we were married) for 1.5 million dollars (him and his business). He had a Business Owners Legal Plan. For 7 years, he was defended from this (frivolous) lawsuit by a former client (just out for revenge and a settlement) by his attorney here in Texas. He won. His defence would have cost him over 100K, up to 225K (depending on which lawyer you ask). He paid his monthly membership fee and $1000. They also helped him with an insurance claim-the difference as a consumer between writing a letter to the claims department when they are trying to jack you around and your attorney writing a letter-well, yours goes to the claims department and your attorneys goes to the legal department.

Is it worth $17.00 a month to be able to call a lawyer about anything? I'd say so!

I don't recruit for this business much(for new associates), brings back bad memories :) -I offer the plan to business owners and as an employee benefit almost exclusively. I'm proud of what we have to offer and I have used the service myself with satisfying results.

I have a visceral reaction to the whole MLM setup myself, but this is something I am happy to offer to people.It is a service and it has helped many people.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

anyone remember Shaklee?

Yep.

Lisa Rose has pretty much summed up the whole MLM thing. The products can be good (I still regularly buy some from one MLM company), but the business ... pht ... most end up making a loss (despite the perks), especially if they keep reworking the business plan so that the ones at the top cream off more commission at the expense of the lower levels.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit