JW's at my inlaw's door yesterday

by Hillary 10 Replies latest jw experiences

• Faithful Witness
    Faithful Witness

What a nice thing to do! ... and a good way to get some time in, where they actually are doing something that has some value. Good ahead and let them waste time shoveling sidewalks.

They were clearing a path, so they can come back for a return visit.

I agree with the question raised by Blondie. My mom was in the hospital for 5 days in January. I was expecting gushing stories of all the JW's who went to visit her, cleaned her house or came over with hot meals for her and my dad. I didn't hear any such thing, but I do plan to ask her how much attention she got from them when she was sick.

She has mentioned that she has been "slacking" lately, and really "needs" to get out in service more! This statement breaks my heart, since she's using it as an excuse to spend less time with her grandkids who see her so rarely... but I'm also glad to hear that she is slacking!!

I am trying to take on a "glass half full" attitude in this JW situation with my family. I refuse to give up hope.

About the random JW, who comes and does you a favor, beware the wolf in sheep's clothing! But then again, maybe they are awake JWs, putting in time, making it take much longer than necessary to distribute the poison that comes down for public distribution.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit