Can we excuse the R&F for ever ?

by Phizzy 60 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Gayle
    Gayle

I feel sorry for most JWs - to varying degrees. Certainly, 100% for the youth, they had no choice ever in this. Some converts, as in the past, there wasn't much independent research material about the WT organization and history, before Internet, felt sorry for them to some degree. Any adults going in now-a-days without researching through Internet, are individuals who ignore probably 'knowledge' in general.

But decade after decade, many don't find a need to fully re-evaluate things. Life happens, critical things, that should shake us to the core. Yet, too many remain. With time, many have had to admit they are as imperfect as non-JWs, but their "Truth", their 'PROGRAM,' they stand by, no matter. Decade by decade my percentage of empathy declines. Many become comfortable with a degree of double life, double standards. Some problems, and issues perplex them to a degree, but it is too scarey to pursue that for long.

I feel sorry for their old people only to a degree, as aging can be difficult for all, in common issues of it for all. I don't want to sound judgemental of these aging as I too, am at the brink of old age. Many have made their old age harder if they have cut off family and given too much to the WT. But these old have ignored a lot and chose to make or keep their life and options small, and yet judgmental.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit