Reoccurring dream I have

by punkofnice 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• Badfish
    Badfish

I agree with Separation of Powers' interpretation.

It also sounds like you are searching for something you missed out on during childhood.

Silver-age Spider-Man comics remind you of your childhood. You have a collection, but your collection is incomplete.

You are looking for these comics in your dream but can never find them.

What are the pieces of your childhood that were missing that you are seeking to find?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

What are the pieces of your childhood that were missing that you are seeking to find?

Now there's a question.

Probably security. When I was living with my parents I had no financial worries. At the moment I'm on a tight budget and afraid of that surprise big bill I can't pay.

I hate my life.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seduction_of_the_Innocent

Seduction of the Innocent is a book by German-American psychiatrist Fredric Wertham, published in 1954, that warned that comic books were a negative form of popular literature and a serious cause of juvenile delinquency. The book was taken seriously at the time, and was a minor bestseller that created alarm in parents and galvanized them to campaign for censorship. At the same time, a U.S. Congressional inquiry was launched into the comic book industry. Subsequent to the publication of Seduction of the Innocent, the Comics Code Authority was voluntarily established by publishers to self-censor their titles.

• cha ching
    cha ching

Just my opinion... but I think we all want to do something that we couldn't do as a "witness."

Everyone gave something up.

Why not 'dream'? Go for it! Enjoy it! Be arty! Be S P I D Y!

That is what makes life fun, doing things we love!

Drawing, creating, expressing brings contentment... and doesn't cost much (if on a tight budget)

Go to the max in your creativity, and see if you dream changes!?!!!

HaveF U N !!!

Let us know... Cha Ching!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I think we all want to do something that we couldn't do as a "witness."

Everyone gave something up.

That makes sense. Yes, we all gave something up or in my case, wasn't allowed to pursue that which I wished.

Yeah, let's see how this goes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit