Live debate tonight: Bill Nye (evolution) vs Ken Ham (creationism)

by EndofMysteries 33 Replies latest social current

• Django_Unchained
    Django_Unchained

the observational and belief bit is irritating

everything is based on natural processes...that is a religion!

lol @ the bible cannot be trusted...religion did a pretty god job proving it can't be trusted on it's own

• Django_Unchained
    Django_Unchained

lol theres no one running around squirtimg ancient atmosphere into the ice

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Ham is very rushed..

Like a fast talking car salesman,trying to close a deal..

He has a very hard time providing proof for his claims..

Nye is very calm..

He`s comfortable expaining his claims..

He has no problem providing proof for them..

..................Nye Is Slicing Up Ham..

.........................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Django_Unchained
    Django_Unchained

lol

it seems like ham's only argument for any of bill nye's points is...you cannot prove what happened in the past because you weren't there to see it and you have to make assumptions that things in the past behaved as you observe them to be today.

i.e. you have to assume that everything is perfectly linear...i guess is a good way of putting it.

i can only guess he's never bothered with calculus.

his proof amounts to:

the bible said so

and

i can't prove it to you but...god spoke to me

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hams consistant Answer to Questions..

.............."It`s in the Bible"

........A Ham Bone with No Meat..

.................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

Bill asked a question that I have asked tha tI was hoping this idiot was going to anser but I knew he would not.

"What about all the people who never had the bible? What is going to happen top all of them? The Asians, etc...."

Such a euro-centric view

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I can answer that question confusedandalone - Romans 2:10-16 -

10 But glory, honor, and peace go to every man who works good, to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. 11 For there is no partiality with God.

12 For as many as have sinned without law will also perish without the law. As many as have sinned under the law will be judged by the law. 13 For it isn't the hearers of the law who are righteous before God, but the doers of the law will be justified 14 (for when Gentiles who don't have the law do by nature the things of the law, these, not having the law, are a law to themselves, 15 in that they show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience testifying with them, and their thoughts among themselves accusing or else excusing them) 16 in the day when God will judge the secrets of men, according to my Good News, by Jesus Christ.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

........................Before..........................................................................................After..

...............................................................................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

darn, i tried an experiment to record it while i was away, the video got recorded but no audio.

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

Your answer is shit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit